Sunday 27 July 2008

Why Doesn't Anything Fit Me Anymore!

This weekend seems to be the start of summer at last, the weather has been so lovely. In fact because of the sudden change in the weather it really is too hot. So of course I have been going through my wardrobe and getting all my summer clothes out. Unfortunately none of my summer clothes seem to fit me anymore. All my shorts that I used to wear last year are now too tight and uncomfortable. All my lovely summer dresses are way too tight and make my stomache bulge out. I feel so fat and frumpy!

I must admit this does not look very good for someone who is writing a blog about weight loss! But on the other hand it does at least prove that I am human!

Ok this is time for the truth, normally I do not have a problem with my weight, I can (usually) eat whatever I fancy and get away with it. I just think I have been lucky in that respect and have a fairly fast metabolism. Although I do not normally have a weight problem I do have a problem with a lack of energy and I firmly beleive that energy or lack or energy is the result of the type of food we eat. For instance if I eat too much chocolate or cake although it is lovely at the time, it is not too long before I feel very tired or sluggish. But if I keep chocolate and cakes to the minimum and eat a healthy diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables I feel so good and energised.

To be honest I do know the reason I have put on weight. It is because I have got lax and haven't been eating the right type of food and have been indulging in too much junk food. Also it is due to lack of exercise because I have been working from home for the last few months and of course have not had to travel to and from work which used to involve a lot of walking for me.

So what to do about it? The answer for me is to start an exercise program as I know from past experience that once I start exercising again I will definatly lose weight and will also have the added benefit of having so much more energy. Turbulence Training is an excellent weight loss program which uses the combination of resistance training and interval training to boost the metabolism so that the body burns calories and fat between workouts.

Why not visit my weight loss review site and check this out for yourself and also find out which other two weight loss programs I personally recommend!

No comments: